Poverty and Debt Threatened to Destroy My Family's Honor and Life, Until I Broke My Arms and Witnessed Experience Returning Home

Poverty is a heavy burden that can rob a person of their dignity, respect, and joy in life. For many years, my family was experiencing a life of extreme hardship.

Every day was a struggle to get just one dinner, with debts chasing me from every corner. I kept borrowing here to pay there, but instead of getting better, the cycle of poverty and debt became more and more oppressive and deprived me of sleep at night.

​Any jobs I tried to do or small businesses I started ended up losing money and going bankrupt within a very short time.

I was left watching my children miss out on school fees and basic necessities, while neighbors and other relatives began to isolate me and look down on me as someone who had no help.

There is no greater pain than seeing your family suffer while you are powerless to change the situation, knowing full well that you are putting in all your efforts but the results are zero. READ FULL STORY.

Post a Comment

0 Comments