Success in life is the result of effort, but maintaining that success requires protection and great attention from the eyes of envy. For many years, I was among the most successful people in my village and neighborhood.
My businesses were growing at an incredible pace, I owned buildings, and every project I touched was bearing fruit and bringing me huge profits. However, unknowingly, this rapid success began to fill those close to me with resentment and jealousy who could not bear to see me take such big steps.
In a situation I couldn't understand, things suddenly began to change like a nightmare. Within a few months, all my businesses began to collapse.
The clients that had been flooding in every day disappeared completely, the money became unusable and unaccountable, and my new projects began to fail miserably.
I watched as my possessions disappeared one by one until I found myself back in the depths of abject poverty, while those who used to praise me began to shun me and laugh at me in the dark. READ FULL STORY.
0 Comments