Every woman desires to find a life partner who knows the value of love, is loyal, and can provide her with a life of peace and financial security.
For many years, I went through great pain in relationships at home; I was promised marriage several times but always ended up being manipulated, betrayed, and left with heartache and huge debts.
I really wanted to find a partner from abroad, a foreign lover or a truly loving European who would appreciate my contribution and take me out of my stressful and stressful life. However, achieving that dream was not easy.
I tried joining various social media and dating networks, but every man I contacted lost interest or abruptly ended contact before we even met in person.
I was left wondering why my peers were lucky enough to find foreign lovers and change their families' lives, while every door I tried to open was closing and leaving me in pain. READ FULL STORY.
0 Comments