For many years, I struggled to work hard and tried all kinds of businesses, but every time I put in my effort and money, the result was bankruptcy, disappointment, and setbacks.
I was left wondering why my classmates I studied with or started life with were succeeding so easily, while every door I wanted to open was slamming shut.
I began to see myself as a cursed person. I changed jobs more than five times and tried different businesses from farming, to selling clothes, to shipping, but they all ended in debt and great stress.
I really felt that there was something big hidden about my life that I was unaware of, but I never found anyone to open my eyes and show me the right path to follow to get out of that darkness of poverty and anxiety. READ FULL STORY.
I was left wondering why my classmates I studied with or started life with were succeeding so easily, while every door I wanted to open was slamming shut.
I began to see myself as a cursed person. I changed jobs more than five times and tried different businesses from farming, to selling clothes, to shipping, but they all ended in debt and great stress.
I really felt that there was something big hidden about my life that I was unaware of, but I never found anyone to open my eyes and show me the right path to follow to get out of that darkness of poverty and anxiety. READ FULL STORY.
0 Comments