My Brothers Collaborated to Block Me from Getting a Passport and Visa, But I Finally Got My Dream Trip

Traveling abroad for studies or work is a dream that every struggling young person dreams of fulfilling. For over three years, I had been struggling day and night to get the opportunity to go and work in Europe after receiving an official invitation from a large company.

Everything was going well on my employers' side, but strangely enough, every time I reached the final stages of completing the passport and Visa process, inexplicable obstacles began to arise.

My documents were silently disappearing from offices, my names were repeatedly misspelled in systems, or my applications were rejected without any valid reasons. I was left stunned and heartbroken as I watched my golden opportunities evaporate.

Unbeknownst to me, some of my close relatives who were outwardly showing their support for me were the ones who were at the forefront of secretly plotting to prevent me from succeeding in life. READ FULL STORY.

Post a Comment

0 Comments