Local Chief, 33, Lynched By Angry Mob For Impregnating Grade Four Girl in Dago

A 33-year-old local chief from Dago area, Nyang'oma Division, Bondo sub-county in Siaya County was today lynched by angry mob for impregnating Grade four girl.

Dago area assistant chief who confirmed the incident said the suspect is alleged to have been staying with the girl for sometime in his home in Dago area, when he was cornered by the irate villagers.

According to the minor, the chief has been staying with her for almost three weeks and vowed to take care of her until university.

"When school closes for half-term he (chief) asked me to visit him. I obeyed his orders and went to his house. He asked me how am doing in school and I told him all is well. At around 6pm in the evening when I asked him to go back home, he refused adding that it was too late, that I should spent the night at his place so that I leave the following day. The following day morning he took me to his aunt where I stayed for one week and later transferred me to Nango where we were living with him. I was missing my mum who is awidow," the girl narrated.

She added: "On Sunday today I don't know what transpired, when I saw a group of men from our village lynch him." Continue Reading The Article By Clicking Here.

Post a Comment

0 Comments