I Went Without a Customer for Six Months, Now People Are Waiting Their Turns to Be Served

Opening my own business was a lifelong dream of mine. After years of saving and even taking out a bank loan, I managed to design a beautiful frame and stock modern products.

With high hopes, I opened the doors hoping to get customers and start returning capital. However, what followed was a huge shock.

Six months went by without a single significant customer; people would walk past my shop, look inside, and leave without entering.

​The rent started piling up, the bank loan repayments were coming in, and the products started to deteriorate. Every day I sat in the shop from morning to evening, staring at the empty walls.

Anxiety, shame, and depression gripped me to the point where I began to think about closing the business and running away from town to avoid debt.READ FULL STORY.

Post a Comment

0 Comments