I Was Having Accidents Often Until I Found Out What Was Causing My Arms To Hurt

For almost a year, my life turned into a nightmare. Every time I left home, whether on foot, on public transport, or on my own attending to my activities, I was at risk of having an accident.

I narrowly avoided being hit by a motorcycle several times, was hospitalized twice after the car I was traveling in had a serious accident, and even at home I was falling or cutting myself for no apparent reason.

My relatives and friends were shocked by the series of accidents and began to avoid me, fearing that my presence would bring misfortune into their lives.

Hospitals and treatments consumed all my savings, and the fear of death dominated every second of my life. I began to be afraid to even leave the house. READ FULL STORY.

Post a Comment

0 Comments