My Son Gave Up His Dream Toy to Help a Lonely Widow—The Next Morning, Police Filled Our Yard With Mysterious Wooden Boxes

I never imagined that a small act of kindness from my seven-year-old son would completely change our lives.

My son, Samuel, had been saving his allowance for months to buy a Lego castle. It was the one thing he talked about constantly. But one evening, he noticed something that I had failed to see.

Our elderly neighbor, Mrs. George, had not been outside for several days.

"Mom, I think something is wrong with her," Samuel told me.

I tried to reassure him, suggesting that perhaps she was simply resting. But Samuel was convinced.

"Her hands shake when she carries her shopping bags," he said. "And I heard her telling the mailman that her heart medicine is too expensive."

A few minutes later, Samuel disappeared into his bedroom. When he returned, he was holding the jar where he kept his savings.

"Mom, can we use this to buy her medicine?"

I reminded him that the money was meant for his Lego castle. He looked at me seriously.

"She needs the medicine more than I need the Lego."

His words touched my heart. READ FULL STORY.


Post a Comment

0 Comments