My Dad's Fiancée Took My Late Mother's Wedding Dress—What I Did Next Taught Her a Lesson She Would Never Forget

I was only 12 years old when cancer took my mother away. Years later, I still struggled with the pain of losing her, but I had one precious reminder of the woman she had been: her wedding dress.

For me, that dress was more than a piece of clothing. It represented my mother's love story, her memories, and the family she had built. I had always dreamed of wearing it on my own wedding day as a way of keeping her close.

At 21, I was preparing to return home for my father's wedding to Susan, his fiancée of several years. Susan was ten years younger than my father, and although we had never been particularly close, I had always tried to remain respectful for Dad's sake.

I had no idea that, while I was away, Susan had crossed a line that would completely change our relationship.

The day before I travelled home, I was packing my clothes when my father called. READ FULL STORY.

Post a Comment

0 Comments