I Was Losing All My Tenders Until I Found a Direction That Changed My Luck

I am a businessman and owner of a small contracting company. For over three years, I had been spending a lot of time, energy, and a large amount of money preparing documents for various government and private tenders.

Every time I submitted my application, I had high hopes because my company met all the required criteria and our costs were very competitive.

But the result was the same every day, my name did not appear even once. Each time the application was rejected, I found myself losing capital and going into huge debts.

My employees were accustomed to not getting paid on time, and many business friends began to avoid me, believing that I had no star power or the ability to manage large projects. The stress deprived me of peace of mind and sleepless nights. READ FULL STORY.

Post a Comment

0 Comments