I Borrowed My Car From Friends And They Disappeared With It. What Happened On The Fifth Day Surprised The Police

Buying my first car was a big dream that I achieved after years of hard work and saving. It became my means of transportation and also my support in my daily activities.

One day, two of my close friends whom I trusted came to me to ask if I could borrow the car for just a few hours, claiming they had a major family emergency in a neighboring town.

With a pure spirit and our long-standing friendship, I handed them the keys without any hesitation. However, a few hours turned into days. When they failed to return that evening, I started calling them but all their phones were switched off.

When the second and third days passed without seeing the car or hearing from them, the shock and bitter truth hit me: my friends had turned on me and disappeared with my car!

I went to the police station to report the incident, but as the days passed, their investigation bore no fruit and my hopes of finding my vessel began to fade. READ FULL STORY.

Post a Comment

0 Comments